Lombardy region: "Internationalization plus line"
Bando “Internationalization plus line”
Description and Goals
It is an initiative aimed at promoting the internationalization of the Lombard entrepreneurial fabric by supporting the implementation of complex internationalization projects by SMEs through the implementation of integrated programs aimed at developing and / or consolidating their presence and ability to act in the markets. foreigners.
Expenses are allowed for:
- a) Participation in international trade fairs in Italy and abroad and in related events (ad is. workshop,
B2b events, seminars, ecc.). Expenses for participation in virtual fairs and for
the use of matching / amendment platforms for meetings linked to trade fairs.
- b) Temporary establishment abroad (for a maximum period 6 months) of showrooms / exhibition spaces for
the promotion of products / brands on foreign markets. Expenses are also eligible for
virtual showcases / exhibitions.
- c) Communication and advertising actions for the promotion of products or brands on foreign markets.
- d) Expenses related to the development and / or adaptation of websites or access to cross-border platforms
(B2B/B2C) to consolidate its position on foreign markets also aimed at the online sale of
products or services.
- We offer consultants for Italian companies) Consultancy in relation to the Project and the internationalization program.
- f) Expenses for the achievement (no consultancy) of foreign certifications for products to be promoted in
target countries (including certifications for obtaining the status of Authorized Economic Operator
and other authorized exporter figures provided for by the free trade agreements signed by the EU
with third countries).
- g) Commissions for any sureties referred to in the D.G.R n. 675/2018.
h) Expenses for employees (in Italy and abroad) employed in the Project of
internationalization calculated on a flat-rate basis to the extent of 20% on the total expenses from
letter a) to the letter g).
- i) Flat-rate general expenses to the extent of 7% on the total expenses from letter a) to the letter h).
For personnel expenses and general expenses, the cost simplification options referred to in Reg.
(UE) 1303/2013 and Reg. (UE) 1046/18.
Amount of the contribution
The facility will be granted until 100% of eligible expenses of which 80% in the form of financing
subsidized and the remainder 20% in the form of a grant.
The annual nominal interest rate applied to the Loan is fixed and is equal to 0%.
The facilitation minima richiedibile è pari a € 40.000
The facilitation maximum richiedibile è pari a € 500.000
The duration of the loan is between 3 e i 6 years, with a maximum pre-amortization period equal to 24 months.
The concessions granted are classified as follows:
– for the share of the non-repayable grant under the framework scheme of the rules on aid SA.57021 and in
particular in the section 3.1. of the Communication of the European Commission approved with Communication
(2020) 1863 of 19.3.2020 "Temporary framework for state aid measures to support the economy
nell’attuale emergenza del COVID-19” e s.m.i., within the limits and under the conditions set out in the same communication and in art. 54 of D.L.. 34/2020, up to an amount of 800.000,00 euro per company, gross of charges and taxes;
– for the financing share in the Regulations (UE) n. 1407/2013 of the Commission of 18 December 2013
relating to the application of the articles 107 We offer consultants for Italian companies 108 of the Treaty on the functioning of the European Union agli aiuti «de minimis».
When to participate
Waiting for opening.
Who can participate
Lombard SMEs registered and active in the Business Register for at least 24 months.
Lombardy SMEs with an ATECO code are excluded 2007 primary office referred to in sections A (Agriculture,
Forestry and Fishing), L (Real estate activities) e K (Financial and insurance activities).